Mira Road is an in Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India.
Mumbai, Sasunavghar, Navghar, Mira Bhayandar are the nearby cities to Mira Road.
Mira Road Point of Interests
Connectivity with nearby Mira Road localities :
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Western Highway connects Mira Road to various places of Maharashtra.
- Mira Road is linked to Thane and Navi Mumbai by Ghodbunder Road via the National Highway 4
- Bhayandar Municipal Transport (MBMT) makes its bus service operational in the locality
- The nearest airports nearby include the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Employment hubs near Mira Road:
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various employment hubs. These include –
- Bandra Kurla Complex
- Lower Parel
Mira Road connects to both via the Western Highway
Schools in Mira Road and other social amenities:
Mira Road provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- NL Dalmiya School and Management College
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vidyalaya
- Holy Cross Convent School
- St. Xavier’s
- Royal College and many others enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Mira Road.
Of the social amenities provided by Mira Road, the major health institution dominating the locality includes –
- Seven Eleven Hospital
- Thunga Hospital
- Bhakti vedanta Hospital & Research Institute
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as –
- Rassaz Mall
- Eternity Mall
- Korum Mall
The popular food hubs situated in the locality include –
- Café Coffee Day
Physical infrastructure in Mira Road:
Plans for the development of link roads, pedestrian trails and tourist attractions has been made by the Government
The road running via Mira Road and Bhayander has been proposed to be widened by 30 metres.
Famous Places in Mira Road
- Maxus Mall BhayendarPadmavati Nagar, Bhayandar West, Mira Road, Mumbai, Palgarh District
- MICL Aaradhya HighparkKetkipada, Mira Road East, Mira Road, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Sai Palace Hotel & GardenKashimira, Mira Road East, Mira Road, Mumbai, Thane District
Price Trends for Mira Road
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best hospitals in/around Mira Road?
- Health Care Clinic
- Seva Charitable Dental Clinic
- Ashwini Medical & General Stores
- Ascent Multi Speciality Hospital & ICU
- Thakur Eye Hospital & Polyclinic
Are there ATMs in Mira Road?
Is there a metro station in/near Mira Road?
- Mira Road Railway Station
How many properties are available for sale in Mira Road?
How many properties are available for rent in Mira Road?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Mira Road?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Mira Road?
What are the top projects in Mira Road?
Is there a shopping mall in Mira Road?
What are the top restaurants in/around Mira Road?
- Round The Corner
- The Yellow Eye
- Hanji Egg Centre
- Mumbai Foodiez
- Cafe Le Quatre
What are the best schools in/around Mira Road?
- phoenix archery academy
- RBK International School
- Rahul English High School
- The Bishop's School
- Rag Ragini Kala Sanskrutik Kendra
Featured Collections in Mira Road
Search Properties in Mira Road
• 25+ Years of Trust
• 18,000+ Happy Families
• 10 Million + SQ.FT. Developed
• 5 Million + Ongoing Development
The company is growing fast and has already put in place a number of measures to facilitate its next period of growth. To accommodate a three-fold increase in staff it has moved into bigger and better equipped offices. This move has coincided with a change from manual processing to automated (ERP) systems. It has also coincided with the introduction of new HR practices and a comprehensive company-wide training programme.
The dynamism of the company’s leadership, which was recognised in 2015 with a Young Achievers Award for our director Mr Shubham Jain, has been complemented with new Heads of Department for all the principal areas of the business. Each has been tasked to develop and enhance the professionalism and expertise of every member of staff.
In addition, the business is expanding into new areas, not only in Mumbai (with OUR PROJECTS in both the north and south of the city) but in Indore and other regions. It’s also reaching out to a broader consumer base, with initiatives among market sectors like non resident Indians (NRIs).
With multiple OUR PROJECTS in development, and many new ones planned, JP Infra is a company with a bright future and a clear upwards trajectory. The next few years will see its further development, as its many OUR PROJECTS come to fruition and it embarks on further growth initiatives.