Mira Bhayandar is an in Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Maharashtra, India.
Mumbai, Morva, Mira Bhayandar are the nearby cities to Mira Bhayandar.
Mira Bhayandar Point of Interests
Famous Places in Mira Bhayandar
- Maxus Mall BhayendarPadmavati Nagar, Bhayandar West, Mira Road, Mumbai, Palgarh District
- MICL Aaradhya HighparkKetkipada, Mira Road East, Mira Road, Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Sai Palace Hotel & GardenKashimira, Mira Road East, Mira Road, Mumbai, Thane District
Price Trends for Mira Bhayandar
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the famous places to visit in Mira Bhayandar?
- Maxus Mall Bhayendar
- MICL Aaradhya Highpark
- Sai Palace Hotel & Garden
How many properties are available for sale in Mira Bhayandar?
How many properties are available for rent in Mira Bhayandar?
What is the average price per sq.ft for a property in Mira Bhayandar?
What is the year on year trend for property rates in Mira Bhayandar?
What are the top projects in Mira Bhayandar?
What are the top restaurants in/around Mira Bhayandar?
- Ustaad Lucknowi
- Natural Ice Cream
- Natural Ice Cream
What are the best schools in/around Mira Bhayandar?
- Amar Jyoti High School
- Subhedar Ramji Ambedkar Vidyalaya
- JBCN International School, Borivali - International Schools In Mumbai
- Chhote Ustaad Kidzong Play Ground & Noursery
- Bright Angels Preschool
What are the best hospitals in/around Mira Bhayandar?
- Suchak Hospital
- Kumar Hospital & Polyclinic
- Neerja Children's Hospital
- Dr Mahima Jain - Best Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Trichologist in Mumbai
What are the most popular temples in Mira Bhayandar?
- Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- Sai Mandir
- Ganesh Mandir
- Sai Dham Mandir
What are the famous mosques in Mira Bhayandar?
- Sunni Nizami Jama Masjid
- Sunni Masjid AMBAWADI
- Madrasa Arabiya Taleem Ul Quran
- Ahle Sunnat Waljamat Masjid
Are there ATMs in Mira Bhayandar?
Featured Collections in Mira Bhayandar
Search Properties in Mira Bhayandar
• 25+ Years of Trust
• 18,000+ Happy Families
• 10 Million + SQ.FT. Developed
• 5 Million + Ongoing Development
The company is growing fast and has already put in place a number of measures to facilitate its next period of growth. To accommodate a three-fold increase in staff it has moved into bigger and better equipped offices. This move has coincided with a change from manual processing to automated (ERP) systems. It has also coincided with the introduction of new HR practices and a comprehensive company-wide training programme.
The dynamism of the company’s leadership, which was recognised in 2015 with a Young Achievers Award for our director Mr Shubham Jain, has been complemented with new Heads of Department for all the principal areas of the business. Each has been tasked to develop and enhance the professionalism and expertise of every member of staff.
In addition, the business is expanding into new areas, not only in Mumbai (with OUR PROJECTS in both the north and south of the city) but in Indore and other regions. It’s also reaching out to a broader consumer base, with initiatives among market sectors like non resident Indians (NRIs).
With multiple OUR PROJECTS in development, and many new ones planned, JP Infra is a company with a bright future and a clear upwards trajectory. The next few years will see its further development, as its many OUR PROJECTS come to fruition and it embarks on further growth initiatives.